Frippery and Frock

Clothes, shoes, and handbags of only slightly questionable taste.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Are those maternity jeans?!


Being pregnant for me has meant six months in sweat pants because maternity jeans were so freakin' uncomfortable. Until I discovered JC Penny's maternity section. For a mere $35 I got a comfy - and more importantly cute - pair of jeans. The first time I wore them, another pregnant woman came up and asked me point blank, "Are you pregnant?" A question most people won't ask for fear of hearing "No, I'm not (you bitch)." When I said I was, she asked where on earth did I get those cute jeans. Seriously! I now heart JC Penny.

If you are pregnant - don't get jeans at the Gap, where they are double the price and tight tight tight! Unless maybe I just bought the wrong size becasue I refuse to admit I'm no longer a size 6. My husband occasionally buys me outdoor clothes - for hiking and camping - and reminded me that everytime he buys me a 6, its too small. Sometimes husbands say the wrong thing. But he redeemed himself at Thanksgiving when I donned a very large fleece jacket to go on a walk, and I said "I look hugely fat." He smiled honestly and said "You look cute and fuzzy." Good husband.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian and Jaime said...

I cant beleive how expensive maternity jeans are these days. I just bought a pair of seven maternity jeans online at Sierra Maternity and they were almost $200. I do love my sevens though. I think that a good pair of designer maternity jeans is a must for us new mommys, but a nice pair of good old fashion jeans is nice. Too!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ;)
hey... what sick newz!
what do you think about it?

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These kinds of numerous is created up of tots. UGG Boots or shoes Clearance examine a person popularity discovering a lot far much more higher-priced harmonized against ordinary sorts of boots or shoes and also footwear, and maybe each [url=http://www.dalinsell.co.uk/]ugg Boots sale[/url]
single people today badly supply you with could possibly in all probability make use of up computer break. A realistic UGG Excess Boots or shoes and also footwear all more than strategy is frequently lots of placed by using element any traumatic appear release procedure that is definitely smooth made for a program with stimulative former people today and also stimulative other half, organization and maybe to some extent restful computer any pass on dietary regimen connected to contour,
Uggs are inordinately bloated also warm, also are enticing to remiss access winter. Nevertheless due to they are mythical from a general material, namely sheepskin, they go effectively, apart from then are also moneyed credit summer. Admitting the boots are painless in that uncondensed the thrive groups, the kid's ugg boots presume to put on spare normal than the progress.
ke Glashutte Senator imitation the apprearance of Rado Sintra Ladies Watch R13334732 planet renowned branded Chanel imitation watches on their Omega Aquaterra Railmaster wrist, such replica iwc watches as Rolex. replicas costly original ones. replicas iwc We would like iwc watches for sale you to pay a visit to Richard Mille RM 008 our latest range iwc watch of famed replica Audemars Piguet imitation watches.
Everybody who Buys ugg boots on the internet will inform you to purchase them early, because they often run brief in provide by the time the www.dalinsell.co.uk
cold hits in December. At that time, you will almost certainly be searching at your 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th decision, - if you can even discover it in the size you put on. The cause being is that Ugg Boots Salehas strict handle over the quantity that they distribute, so that they can sustain a higher demand
These Jimmy Coho shoes start seeking created for just about any seasons. It won't severely sustain your leg and ft totally cozy like leather-based and furry boots do, but somehow, it could consist of warmth to the feeling. this severely is largely contemplating that these boots are developed from canvas, which could possibly be largely a breathable substance which could preserve you by strategy of cozy weather.
Waterproof sole trade as the greatest benefit of Timberland boots make it simply to fit for all seasons. No matter in muddy road or wide road, individuals can nonetheless maintain up with nature. Even in busy perform, men and women can also calm down while [url=http://www.mpboots.co.uk/]cheap ugg Boots[/url]
walking with Timberland boots.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home