Frippery and Frock

Clothes, shoes, and handbags of only slightly questionable taste.

Friday, July 28, 2006

I Heart QVC

I'll watch almost any home shopping network for a few minutes, but nothing compares to QVC (channel 14 in Seattle). Fake Christmas trees? Check. Stretchy pant coordinates, workout dvd collections, lions head gold jewelry - bring it on. Mostly I watch to admire the hosts ability to make the crappiest item seem desirable. I did buy a collection of windsor pilates dvd's a few months ago. I have picked up the phone to buy jewelry, but never executed. And their web site is great. If I ever gain three hundred pounds and don't want to leave the house, my life will clearly be all about QVC.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my site - is my site and i'm trying to get newer ideas on layout and i'm thinking of going to blog alone and not a 'normal' site. Bookmark added for future reference, thanks.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home